- Stellar Atmosphere Models and Synthetic Spectra Calculations for O, B and A type stars (also including evolved sdO, sdB, DO, DB and DA types)
- Multi-wavelength (X-ray - UV - Optical - IR) Spectroscopic Fits with XTgrid using Tlusty, CMFGEN, Atlas ( BlueRed, BOSZ) and Phoenix synthetic spectra or stellar templates
- Target classifications in large area surveys or multi-object spectroscopy
Precision spectroscopy of
- Individual stars,
- Binaries (proposal blocks: disentangling) or
- Triple and higher-order systems (in development)
- Animation and Media Content (Blender, Gimp)
- Service Observing (visitor mode)
- Assistance with Code Development and Optimization (e.g.: Fortran, C, Python, scripting)
- Proposal Writing, Proofreading
- Consulting, Web Page Maintenance, etc.
Released for testing:
- XTgrid Sandbox and XTgrid Live: self-service online stellar spectral analysis with Tlusty, CMFGEN or Atlas models.
- Spectral disentangling of triples and higher-order multiple star systems
- Galactic orbit calculations and stellar kinematics from GAIA data